Connells are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom, ground floor, maisonette offering fitted kitchen with open plan aspect to lounge. Within the lounge are French doors leading to a private rear garden, two bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating. Allocated parking. Energy Rating: B.
Connells Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this approximately 4 year old, 2 bedroom, ground floor, maisonette offering internally fitted kitchen with open plan aspect to lounge. Within the lounge are French doors leading to a private rear garden, two bedrooms, family bathroom, gas heating by radiators, double glazed windows. There is allocated parking to the rear
Access via own private entrance door. Radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling.
Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising wash hand basin with complementary tiled splashback, low level W.C. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit over. Radiator. Recessed lighting. Built in linen/storage cupboard with power connected.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Window to rear. Television point. Coved cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Window to front. Radiator. Wardrobe recess area.
Lounge (irregular Shaped Room) Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m)
Two radiators. Television and telephone point. French doors with side panels leading to side garden. Built in understairs storage cupboard. Coving to ceiling. Open plan aspect to fitted kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Worksurfaces with a range of cupboards under, built in gas hob, oven with extractor canopy over. Built in washing machine. Built in fridge /freezer. Gas fired boiler housed in wall cupboard. Inset sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Recessed lighting.
As previously mentioned property has its own private rear garden. Decked patio area with remainder laid to lawn. There is a gate to the rear of the garden leading to an allocated parking space along with further visitor spaces.
Tenure: Leasehold - we understand that the lease was originally 99 years that commenced approximately four years ago.
Outgoings: Council Tax Band C
Service Charge £297 per half year
Ground Rent £138 per half year.
The above figures have been supplied by the Vendor and have not been verified by Connells Estate Agents, we would therefore advise any potential purchaser to clarify these figures via a legal representative before committing to purchase or incurring any costs.
Sat Nav - SS15 5NN
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.