The Pines, Steeple View, Laindon £150,000
Connells - Billericay
Phone the agent:
Request more details »
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this mid-terraced house offering two bedrooms and fitted kitchen. Property has allocated parking. Viewing recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy Rating: C
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this mid-terraced house offering two bedrooms and fitted kitchen. Property has allocated parking. Viewing recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Wooden door to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Lounge 15' maximum measurement x 12' 3" maximum measurement ( 4.57m maximum measurement x 3.73m maximum measurement )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed French doors to rear. Understairs storage cupboard. Coved cornice to textured ceiling
Kitchen 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units finished with roll edge work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl sink with mixer tap and complementary tiled splashback tiling. Electric oven with gas hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Textured ceiling.
Stairs from Entrance Hall. Loft access. Radiator. Coved cornice to textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 3" maximum measurement x 8' 7" reducing to 5'6" ( 3.73m maximum measurement x 2.62m reducing to 5'6" )
Double glazed window to front. Airing cupboard. Dado rail. Coved cornice to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" to wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 3.07m to wardrobes x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear. Three double fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Coved cornice to textured ceiling.
Low level W.C. Pedestal style wash hand basin. Paneled bath with shower over. Shaver point. Radiator. Partially tiled. Textured ceiling.
Paved path leading to front door, remainder of garden being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs.
Commences with paved patio area with remainder being laid to lawn, Shed to remain. Personal gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.