Situated in a Cul-de-Sac location is the modern and well presented three bedroom detached family home offering versatile living accommodation. The driveway offers off street parking for several vehicles, with single attached garage. Energy Rating C
Situated in a Cul-de-Sac location is the modern and well presented three bedroom detached family home offering internally entrance hall, lounge, dining room, ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. The driveway offers off street parking for several vehicles, with single attached garage.
Access via entrance door. Radiator. Window to side. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated flooring.
Suite comprising low level flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Window to side. Laminated flooring.
Lounge 15' 6" into bay x 14' 7" ( 4.72m into bay x 4.45m )
Two radiators. Bay window to front. Dado rail. Coved cornice to ceiling. Laminate flooring. Double doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
French doors leading to rear garden. Coved cornice to ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
Window and door to rear garden. Fitted units comprising of worksurfaces with a range of cupboards and drawers below inset with sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps. Space for fridge and freezer. Built in gas hob, oven and extractor fan. Tiled walls. Gas fired boiler.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard. Access to loft space which we understand has a pull down ladder and light connected. Window to side elevation.
Window to rear. Suite comprising low level flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Window to rear. Television point. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirror fronted doors.
Suite comprises low level flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Window to rear. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 5" maximum ( 2.92m x 2.87m maximum )
Window to front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a garden area with a driveway offering off road parking for several vehicle and a single attached garage that has light and power connected with a personal door leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Outside cold water tap.
SAT NAV : SS16 6SX
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.