We are delighted to offer for sale this imposing detached house situated in the sought after location of Fronks Road. This unique home was designed by the owners and offers ample accommodation, offering 5 bedrooms, 4 receptions, large mature gardens, in and out driveway, garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
We are delighted to offer for sale this imposing detached house situated in the heart of Dovercourt in the sought after location of Fronks Road. This unique home was designed by the current owners and offers ample accommodation, offering five bedrooms, four receptions, large mature gardens, in and out driveway and garage. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Front external door from steps. Hallway with doors leading to Lounge and Bedroom Three. Barn door leading into Kitchen. Access to first floor and lower floor stairs.
Lounge 26' 2" x 14' 1" extending to 14' 11" into bay ( 7.98m x 4.29m extending to 4.55m into bay )
Two bay windows to front, two windows to side, gas fire with marble hearth and surround, coved ceiling, door leading to Hall and Kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 11" narrowing to 8' 10" x 17' 2" ( 5.16m narrowing to 2.69m x 5.23m )
L shaped Kitchen with two windows to side, two windows to rear, granite work surfaces, range of eye and low level units, tiled flooring, falcon double oven with extractor fan, space for dishwasher, two circular sinks with central mixer tap, space for American style fridge/freezer, larder, door leading to balcony.
Wooden balcony with steps leading down to Conservatory, windows to ceiling and over looking Conservatory.
Conservatory 32' 1" narrowing to 15' 2" including stairwell x 18' 11" max narrowing to 5' 11'' ( 9.78m narrowing to 4.62m including stairwell x 5.77m )
Double patio doors to rear, four windows to rear, two windows to side, french double doors leading to lower floor under balcony, steps leading to upper floor balcony (which overlooks Conservatory and has views over garden), exposed brickwork, understairs cupboard, door leading to integral garage, french doors leading to garden.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" narrowing to 7' 7" x 19' 10" ( 2.92m narrowing to 2.31m x 6.05m )
Windows to front and rear, wood flooring, coved ceiling, open plan to En-Suite.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with folding door, radiator.
Top Floor Accommodation:-
Bedroom One 16' 7" into bay x 13' 2" max ( 5.05m into bay x 4.01m max )
Bay window to front, two windows to side, fitted drawers and furniture, coved ceiling, radiator, double doors to En-Suite.
En-Suite 12' 6" narrowing to 8' 6" x 17' ( 3.81m narrowing to 2.59m x 5.18m )
Corner shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, bay window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 8' 10" narrowing to 17' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m narrowing to 5.23m x 2.16m )
Corner Jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed windows to side and front, tiled shower cubicle with power shower, bidet, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" to wardrobes narrowing to 8' 10" x 19' 10" ( 3.30m to wardrobes narrowing to 2.69m x 6.05m )
Bay window to front, window to rear, fitted wardrobes, two radiators, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 16' 3" into bay x 10' 11" to wardobes extending to 12' 10" max ( 4.95m into bay x 3.33m to wardobes extending to 3.91m max )
Fitted wardrobes, window to front, coved ceiling, door to En-Suite.
Sliding door to shower, tiled within, tiled flooring, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen 10' narrowing to 8' 10" x 17' 2" ( 3.05m narrowing to 2.69m x 5.23m )
Roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, sink and drainer, radiator, two inner windows to Conservatory, window to side, double opening french doors leading to Conservatory.
Lounge/bedroom Five 17' into bay x 12' 9" ( 5.18m into bay x 3.89m )
Bay window to front, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a crete print patio area, steps leading down to lawn, access to side, laid to lawn, bordering flowerbeds, shrubs including conifers, two cherry trees, pine trees. There is an archway leading to a further circle lawn area with summerhouse, brick built bbq, conifers to sides and rear. The garden is un-overlooked and contains a garden shed.
To the front of the property there is a crete print cobble stone in and out driveway, access to garage with electric door, power and light connected, access to side leading to rear garden. The property has hedging to front, bricked to side and fence to sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.