Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Man being treated for suspected carbon monoxide posioning
4:49pm Thursday 31st October 2013 in News
A MAN in his sixties is being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
Firefighters and ambulance crews were called to the house in Carlisle Way, Pitsea at around 3.55pm today.
Paramedics are currently treating one man for breathing difficulties.
Gas engineers have isolated the energy supply to the property.
More to follow.
Comments are closed on this article.