Homeowners flee bungalow blaze

Basildon Recorder: Homeowners flee bungalow blaze Homeowners flee bungalow blaze

A COUPLE managed to escape after the fuse box in their bungalow caught fire.

Firefighters rushed to Maurice Road, Canvey, at 10.45am today to tackle the blaze.

The house was heavily smoke logged and crews used fans to clear it.

UK Power Networks was called to cut off the power. They are investigating the fire.

It was out by 11.05am.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree