Suspect in case of stolen fishing equipment from Go Outdoors, High Road, Pitsea

Basildon Recorder: Suspect in case of stolen fishing equipment Suspect in case of stolen fishing equipment

POLICE want to speak to this woman about a theft of fishing equipment from a Pitsea store.

A Shimano baitrunner was stolen from Go Outdoors on High Road, Pitsea, at 12.30pm on January 31.

Anyone with information should contact Pc Kevin Bingham at Basildon police station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Comments (18)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:42pm Sun 9 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

probably a present for her fella, how nice.
probably a present for her fella, how nice. DogsMessInLeigh

5:48pm Sun 9 Feb 14

grippie says...

She obviously wants to get her hooks into him
She obviously wants to get her hooks into him grippie

6:02pm Sun 9 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Will someone please think about the fish?
Will someone please think about the fish? ThisYear

6:34pm Sun 9 Feb 14

Howard Cháse says...

shoplifting is becoming a reel problem nowadays
shoplifting is becoming a reel problem nowadays Howard Cháse

7:26pm Sun 9 Feb 14

paulatepc says...

This type of thing is becoming very common, read this the other day....

While fully exonerating directors, Mr Justice ***** pointed the finger of blame at HBOS for precipitating the collapse of the company with overall losses of up to £35m for 120,000 depositors.

......Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers....
This type of thing is becoming very common, read this the other day.... While fully exonerating directors, Mr Justice ***** pointed the finger of blame at HBOS for precipitating the collapse of the company with overall losses of up to £35m for 120,000 depositors. ......Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers.... paulatepc

9:54pm Sun 9 Feb 14

InTheKnowOk says...

I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged .. InTheKnowOk

10:33pm Sun 9 Feb 14

Criminal & Proud says...

InTheKnowOk wrote:
I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.
[quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit. Criminal & Proud

10:56pm Sun 9 Feb 14

Nebs says...

InTheKnowOk wrote:
I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Maybe she'll get tagged if she is caught.
[quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Maybe she'll get tagged if she is caught. Nebs

8:11am Mon 10 Feb 14

Rich,..Carol says...

Cod knows who she is. But she was guilty hook line and sinker with video evidence. Its not like we are casting doubt but don't tackle her yourself or you will make a rod for your own back.
Cod knows who she is. But she was guilty hook line and sinker with video evidence. Its not like we are casting doubt but don't tackle her yourself or you will make a rod for your own back. Rich,..Carol

9:38am Mon 10 Feb 14

Nelly99 says...

A prat to catch a mackerel.
A prat to catch a mackerel. Nelly99

9:49am Mon 10 Feb 14

pembury53 says...

Nelly99 wrote:
A prat to catch a mackerel.
or the one that got away...
[quote][p][bold]Nelly99[/bold] wrote: A prat to catch a mackerel.[/p][/quote]or the one that got away... pembury53

10:02am Mon 10 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

The Net is closing in.
The Net is closing in. DogsMessInLeigh

10:05am Mon 10 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

...and i reckon she has gone green around the gills when she saw herself on the Internet as a 'wanted' person.
...and i reckon she has gone green around the gills when she saw herself on the Internet as a 'wanted' person. DogsMessInLeigh

10:10am Mon 10 Feb 14

Leighdweller says...

Criminal & Proud wrote:
InTheKnowOk wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.
Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers...
[quote][p][bold]Criminal & Proud[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers... Leighdweller

10:49am Mon 10 Feb 14

InTheKnowOk says...

Nebs wrote:
InTheKnowOk wrote:
I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Maybe she'll get tagged if she is caught.
I hope so ...
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Maybe she'll get tagged if she is caught.[/p][/quote]I hope so ... InTheKnowOk

12:49pm Mon 10 Feb 14

Criminal & Proud says...

Leighdweller wrote:
Criminal & Proud wrote:
InTheKnowOk wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.
Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers...
Crime is the only thing I know in life. You should respect people's decisions.
[quote][p][bold]Leighdweller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Criminal & Proud[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers...[/p][/quote]Crime is the only thing I know in life. You should respect people's decisions. Criminal & Proud

1:42pm Mon 10 Feb 14

Leighdweller says...

Criminal & Proud wrote:
Leighdweller wrote:
Criminal & Proud wrote:
InTheKnowOk wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..
Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.
Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers...
Crime is the only thing I know in life. You should respect people's decisions.
I thnk that's quite funny...
[quote][p][bold]Criminal & Proud[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leighdweller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Criminal & Proud[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: I don't know how she managed to get the gear out without the alarms going off as everything is tagged ..[/p][/quote]Clearly this item weren't. Maybe she ripped it off. I shoplift alot and mainly just target the untagged items. A good way to prevent alarms going off though is use a tin foil lined bag. That will stop the alarms from sounding at the exit.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Echo, maybe this email should be passed on to Crimestoppers...[/p][/quote]Crime is the only thing I know in life. You should respect people's decisions.[/p][/quote]I thnk that's quite funny... Leighdweller

9:14pm Mon 10 Feb 14

robb789 says...

She must have shaved off that great black beard to complete this cunning disguise. Not your normal fishing type looks too normal....
She must have shaved off that great black beard to complete this cunning disguise. Not your normal fishing type looks too normal.... robb789

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree