Missing woman Kariss Clarke burgled homes as cops searched for her

Basildon Recorder: Kidnap fear –  Kariss Clarke Kidnap fear – Kariss Clarke

A WOMAN whose disappearance sparked a massive police hunt has admitted being involved in burglaries while officers were trying to track her down.

Kariss Clarke, 23, from New Waverley Road, Basildon , was thought to have been kidnapped after a man witnessed her being beaten and bundled into a black Jaguar in Seaview Avenue, Vange, at 9.30pm on Friday, April 13.

The incident, reported by a man who was also assaulted after he tried to intervene, sparked a two-week missing person inquiry, involving the Essex and Kent Serious Crime Squad.

But Clarke and boyfriend Jimmy McCann, 30, of no fixed home, have admitted carrying out two burglaries after her disappearance. The pair were arrested in Forest Gate, East London, in late April and charged with two burglaries which they admitted at a recent hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

They both admitted entering a property in Cranley Drive, Ilford, with the intention of burgling it, but no property was stolen.

McCann and Clarke also pleaded guilty to a burglary in Springfield Drive, Ilford, the following day, where cash was taken.

The pair will be sentenced next week and remain in custody.

During the search for Clarke, police were called to Canvey marshes after a member of the public reported a sighting, leading officers to conduct a day-long operation trying to find her.

The black Jaguar, which was stolen during a burglary near Ongar, was dumped in Basildon two days after she went missing.

A 23-year-old Basildon woman was questioned in relation to this theft, but freed from police bail, while a 30-year-old man remains on bail as inquiries continue.

Comments (24)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:18am Sun 22 Jul 12

bob7 says...

Sound like such lovely people.
Sound like such lovely people. bob7
  • Score: 2

9:31am Sun 22 Jul 12

doasilikey says...

There are a couple of anagrams of 'GALS' that would seem to be appropriate to this young ****. Some say you can't judge a book by its cover but she looks every bit the pikey that she is (please note, this has nothing to do with her ethnicity or race) When I see a pikey I know one and am not afraid to say so.
There are a couple of anagrams of 'GALS' that would seem to be appropriate to this young ****. Some say you can't judge a book by its cover but she looks every bit the pikey that she is (please note, this has nothing to do with her ethnicity or race) When I see a pikey I know one and am not afraid to say so. doasilikey
  • Score: 6

10:21am Sun 22 Jul 12

richcarol says...

She is a real bad violent heroin junkie and would rob you if she got the chance. We have friends that live quite near to her grandmother Kathy in New Waverley Road Noak Bridge and the Echo keep stating that she lives there and she does NOT. Ive know Kathy for 12 years and went to see her last Tuesday when visiting my friends. Kariss was a nice kid until she was 13 or 14 then got on the heroin. There is a court order stating Kariss cannot visit or go withing 200 yards of her grandmothers house. She was at one time 2 years ago bailed to this address on a curfew but again I state she does not live there. I wish the echo would get things right. I just phoned Kathy at 9.15am who said I may put this on the echo website. Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there and property's is quite expensive. Some houses are nearly 400k. Not a place for Kariss Clarke Carol.
She is a real bad violent heroin junkie and would rob you if she got the chance. We have friends that live quite near to her grandmother Kathy in New Waverley Road Noak Bridge and the Echo keep stating that she lives there and she does NOT. Ive know Kathy for 12 years and went to see her last Tuesday when visiting my friends. Kariss was a nice kid until she was 13 or 14 then got on the heroin. There is a court order stating Kariss cannot visit or go withing 200 yards of her grandmothers house. She was at one time 2 years ago bailed to this address on a curfew but again I state she does not live there. I wish the echo would get things right. I just phoned Kathy at 9.15am who said I may put this on the echo website. Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there and property's is quite expensive. Some houses are nearly 400k. Not a place for Kariss Clarke Carol. richcarol
  • Score: 3

2:27pm Sun 22 Jul 12

emcee says...

Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..."
-
OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?
Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..." - OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What? emcee
  • Score: 2

3:16pm Sun 22 Jul 12

Son of stropmag says...

Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..."

Sounds like shorthand for "Noak Bridge is a little piece of London overspill blighted by the presence of resident criminals".

I should have thought pikey Kariss would have felt quite at home there if the locals hadn't objected- Too pikey even for them!
Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..." Sounds like shorthand for "Noak Bridge is a little piece of London overspill blighted by the presence of resident criminals". I should have thought pikey Kariss would have felt quite at home there if the locals hadn't objected- Too pikey even for them! Son of stropmag
  • Score: 3

4:44pm Sun 22 Jul 12

tepluap says...

I said this when she Disappeared 'scum' !
I said this when she Disappeared 'scum' ! tepluap
  • Score: 1

6:26pm Sun 22 Jul 12

richcarol says...

emcee wrote:
Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..."
-
OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?
Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy.
[quote][p][bold]emcee[/bold] wrote: Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..." - OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?[/p][/quote]Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy. richcarol
  • Score: 1

7:50pm Sun 22 Jul 12

SpiffSpaff84 says...

She looks like a man in drag in that photo
She looks like a man in drag in that photo SpiffSpaff84
  • Score: 2

8:09pm Sun 22 Jul 12

richcarol says...

SpiffSpaff84 wrote:
She looks like a man in drag in that photo
What do you expect from a violent heroin addict that's been bashed kicked punched and been in and out of prison since she was 18. She is a very vile woman and would bash and take a blind disabled woman's purse and laugh.
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaff84[/bold] wrote: She looks like a man in drag in that photo[/p][/quote]What do you expect from a violent heroin addict that's been bashed kicked punched and been in and out of prison since she was 18. She is a very vile woman and would bash and take a blind disabled woman's purse and laugh. richcarol
  • Score: 4

1:24pm Mon 23 Jul 12

AndyBSG says...

richcarol wrote:
emcee wrote:
Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..."
-
OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?
Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy.
Oh, so the fact they probably made their money from armed robberies, fraud, protection rackets, etc makes them the sort of people we should all be happy for being able to afford half million pound houses.

Criminals are all scum, no matter what the crime and i'm sure if you ask the victims of some of these 'nice' villains if tehy are happy for them in their big houses then they'll wholeheartedly agree.

This ridiculous culture of glamourising old East End gangsters is farcical because the simple fact is that they benefit from crime at the expense of other decent hard working people and in some ways they're worse because they try to justify and excuse their crimes rather than at least admit to themselves that they are scum.
[quote][p][bold]richcarol[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]emcee[/bold] wrote: Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..." - OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?[/p][/quote]Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy.[/p][/quote]Oh, so the fact they probably made their money from armed robberies, fraud, protection rackets, etc makes them the sort of people we should all be happy for being able to afford half million pound houses. Criminals are all scum, no matter what the crime and i'm sure if you ask the victims of some of these 'nice' villains if tehy are happy for them in their big houses then they'll wholeheartedly agree. This ridiculous culture of glamourising old East End gangsters is farcical because the simple fact is that they benefit from crime at the expense of other decent hard working people and in some ways they're worse because they try to justify and excuse their crimes rather than at least admit to themselves that they are scum. AndyBSG
  • Score: 3

2:59pm Mon 23 Jul 12

richcarol says...

AndyBSG wrote:
richcarol wrote:
emcee wrote:
Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..."
-
OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?
Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy.
Oh, so the fact they probably made their money from armed robberies, fraud, protection rackets, etc makes them the sort of people we should all be happy for being able to afford half million pound houses.

Criminals are all scum, no matter what the crime and i'm sure if you ask the victims of some of these 'nice' villains if tehy are happy for them in their big houses then they'll wholeheartedly agree.

This ridiculous culture of glamourising old East End gangsters is farcical because the simple fact is that they benefit from crime at the expense of other decent hard working people and in some ways they're worse because they try to justify and excuse their crimes rather than at least admit to themselves that they are scum.
I do not agree with you. From your words you seem to be a very bitter jealous person because people 40 years ago committed major crime and now they are sitting comfortable. Yes bank robbers and building society robbers. Take in consideration they have all done 8 to 15 years in prison and they was prepared to take this line of work as a career. You chose your way and you had a choice. These men are not purse snatchers or rapist or pedophiles or house breakers, these a men that chose a career into heavy duty crime and paid the price at one time. Scum they are not, men they are. Respectful and polite is what they are. In life we all have a choice of work, you chose your way and they chose there way. We all done things in our 20s and 30s but never with regrets because we all have a choice. They done the crime, they done the time and now they have settled down. You couldn't wish to be in better company than these people. Scum describes junky robbers beating up old people for £12. Stop the jealousy thoughts cos it will strangle you inside.
[quote][p][bold]AndyBSG[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]richcarol[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]emcee[/bold] wrote: Quote richcarol: "Noak Bridge is a very nice village with many old retired ex East London villains live there..." - OK, stop right there. NICE village full of ex VILLAINS? What?[/p][/quote]Retired 60s and 70s villains that have moved out of London and bought big houses in the village. Our friend Eddie in March bought a 370K 5 bedroom property and his brother has been in Noak bridge for 7 years. I would guess there are at least 7 to 10 ex gangsters there and i don't mean druggys, burglars, car theives of shoplifters. You get no problems from these people and they are respectful and keep themselves to themselves and cause no problems and keep an eye on other elderly people and their properties and the crime rate in the village in nil. Thats what I am saying. You better off with these people than young rubbish that cause noise and problems. They are all nice people and care for where they live and look after the village. You would be better off with these people than people like Karriss and Jimmy.[/p][/quote]Oh, so the fact they probably made their money from armed robberies, fraud, protection rackets, etc makes them the sort of people we should all be happy for being able to afford half million pound houses. Criminals are all scum, no matter what the crime and i'm sure if you ask the victims of some of these 'nice' villains if tehy are happy for them in their big houses then they'll wholeheartedly agree. This ridiculous culture of glamourising old East End gangsters is farcical because the simple fact is that they benefit from crime at the expense of other decent hard working people and in some ways they're worse because they try to justify and excuse their crimes rather than at least admit to themselves that they are scum.[/p][/quote]I do not agree with you. From your words you seem to be a very bitter jealous person because people 40 years ago committed major crime and now they are sitting comfortable. Yes bank robbers and building society robbers. Take in consideration they have all done 8 to 15 years in prison and they was prepared to take this line of work as a career. You chose your way and you had a choice. These men are not purse snatchers or rapist or pedophiles or house breakers, these a men that chose a career into heavy duty crime and paid the price at one time. Scum they are not, men they are. Respectful and polite is what they are. In life we all have a choice of work, you chose your way and they chose there way. We all done things in our 20s and 30s but never with regrets because we all have a choice. They done the crime, they done the time and now they have settled down. You couldn't wish to be in better company than these people. Scum describes junky robbers beating up old people for £12. Stop the jealousy thoughts cos it will strangle you inside. richcarol
  • Score: -2

4:17pm Mon 23 Jul 12

R85 says...

I agree with you richcarol!

To say something like “anybody who breaks the law is scum” isn’t logical at all. For example why cannabis is illegal yet alcohol is legal is not based in scientific fact or logical in any way. I’m not saying cannabis should be legal but it’s less harmful than drink so why is drink legal? Andy BSG sounds like the type to believe alcohols OK but weeds not, purely and simply on thoughtless and baseless legality – alcohol is a bad drug (that I love btw)! The laws not the be all and end all of morality if you have your own brain!

IMO people doing the things you say are not so bad, as they are generally hitting big businesses and not individuals! In a big business nobody is heartbroken by the loss or damage to property and nowadays who would care about a big business they worked for?? It’s the burglars that go after residences, muggers that take personal possessions, gang members who hurt or kill people for kicks etc that are scum!
I agree with you richcarol! To say something like “anybody who breaks the law is scum” isn’t logical at all. For example why cannabis is illegal yet alcohol is legal is not based in scientific fact or logical in any way. I’m not saying cannabis should be legal but it’s less harmful than drink so why is drink legal? Andy BSG sounds like the type to believe alcohols OK but weeds not, purely and simply on thoughtless and baseless legality – alcohol is a bad drug (that I love btw)! The laws not the be all and end all of morality if you have your own brain! IMO people doing the things you say are not so bad, as they are generally hitting big businesses and not individuals! In a big business nobody is heartbroken by the loss or damage to property and nowadays who would care about a big business they worked for?? It’s the burglars that go after residences, muggers that take personal possessions, gang members who hurt or kill people for kicks etc that are scum! R85
  • Score: 1

4:50pm Mon 23 Jul 12

richcarol says...

R85 wrote:
I agree with you richcarol!

To say something like “anybody who breaks the law is scum” isn’t logical at all. For example why cannabis is illegal yet alcohol is legal is not based in scientific fact or logical in any way. I’m not saying cannabis should be legal but it’s less harmful than drink so why is drink legal? Andy BSG sounds like the type to believe alcohols OK but weeds not, purely and simply on thoughtless and baseless legality – alcohol is a bad drug (that I love btw)! The laws not the be all and end all of morality if you have your own brain!

IMO people doing the things you say are not so bad, as they are generally hitting big businesses and not individuals! In a big business nobody is heartbroken by the loss or damage to property and nowadays who would care about a big business they worked for?? It’s the burglars that go after residences, muggers that take personal possessions, gang members who hurt or kill people for kicks etc that are scum!
Absolutely spot on R85....... AndyBSG is probably one of the old greenham common idiots. Just cant understand why some people write moronic things on this website. But the world is made up of fools and sensible people and AndyBSG comes into the first category.
[quote][p][bold]R85[/bold] wrote: I agree with you richcarol! To say something like “anybody who breaks the law is scum” isn’t logical at all. For example why cannabis is illegal yet alcohol is legal is not based in scientific fact or logical in any way. I’m not saying cannabis should be legal but it’s less harmful than drink so why is drink legal? Andy BSG sounds like the type to believe alcohols OK but weeds not, purely and simply on thoughtless and baseless legality – alcohol is a bad drug (that I love btw)! The laws not the be all and end all of morality if you have your own brain! IMO people doing the things you say are not so bad, as they are generally hitting big businesses and not individuals! In a big business nobody is heartbroken by the loss or damage to property and nowadays who would care about a big business they worked for?? It’s the burglars that go after residences, muggers that take personal possessions, gang members who hurt or kill people for kicks etc that are scum![/p][/quote]Absolutely spot on R85....... AndyBSG is probably one of the old greenham common idiots. Just cant understand why some people write moronic things on this website. But the world is made up of fools and sensible people and AndyBSG comes into the first category. richcarol
  • Score: -2

11:14am Tue 24 Jul 12

BIRLIS says...

I doubt that bank clerks who have had guns shoved in their faces, or the security guards who have been smashed over the head would see them as ideal neighbours. Stealing and intimidating (and possibly injuring) people is not very gentlemanly.
I doubt that bank clerks who have had guns shoved in their faces, or the security guards who have been smashed over the head would see them as ideal neighbours. Stealing and intimidating (and possibly injuring) people is not very gentlemanly. BIRLIS
  • Score: 4

11:50am Tue 24 Jul 12

Much Dissent says...

She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.
She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison. Much Dissent
  • Score: 0

1:37pm Tue 24 Jul 12

The Cater Wood Creeper says...

Much Dissent wrote:
She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.
how much does she have to pay people to bang her?
[quote][p][bold]Much Dissent[/bold] wrote: She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.[/p][/quote]how much does she have to pay people to bang her? The Cater Wood Creeper
  • Score: 2

1:45pm Tue 24 Jul 12

R85 says...

The Cater Wood Creeper wrote:
Much Dissent wrote: She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.
how much does she have to pay people to bang her?
Well if I was into that sort of thing I think I’d be inclined to double bag on that one, lol!
[quote][p][bold]The Cater Wood Creeper[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Much Dissent[/bold] wrote: She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.[/p][/quote]how much does she have to pay people to bang her?[/p][/quote]Well if I was into that sort of thing I think I’d be inclined to double bag on that one, lol! R85
  • Score: 0

2:33pm Tue 24 Jul 12

richcarol says...

Much Dissent wrote:
She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.
Correct what you say, shes been a prostitute like her mum who also got punters for her. Kariss been in and out of prison since she was 18/19. She is a drug dealerv and takes heroin. Im telling everyone but you all know this anyway. Who in their right mind would want to have sex with her ?
[quote][p][bold]Much Dissent[/bold] wrote: She isn't a "pikey". She is a well known prostitute. I know this because she has been in my taxi a few times and tried to hit me up for work. She is also a drug user and has been in prison.[/p][/quote]Correct what you say, shes been a prostitute like her mum who also got punters for her. Kariss been in and out of prison since she was 18/19. She is a drug dealerv and takes heroin. Im telling everyone but you all know this anyway. Who in their right mind would want to have sex with her ? richcarol
  • Score: 0

6:36pm Tue 24 Jul 12

boom says...

@richcarol. Have to agree with birlis, a thief is a thief whether it's small time or big time. Bank / building society robbers - probably armed. Funny how people are braver when holding a weapon. Decent people ? Nah.
@richcarol. Have to agree with birlis, a thief is a thief whether it's small time or big time. Bank / building society robbers - probably armed. Funny how people are braver when holding a weapon. Decent people ? Nah. boom
  • Score: 1

9:15am Wed 25 Jul 12

richcarol says...

boom wrote:
@richcarol. Have to agree with birlis, a thief is a thief whether it's small time or big time. Bank / building society robbers - probably armed. Funny how people are braver when holding a weapon. Decent people ? Nah.
This site is all about opinions and I have not got any problems with anyone's thoughts on subjects. The 60s and 70s were a long time ago with the crimes they committed, but 40/50 years on theses men are now pillars of society and have served their crimes. Lets take Nelson Mandela who was as we know a real bbastard. He was a war terrorist a murderer of men woman and children a bomber a leader of his time. People have short memory's when it suits them. Have you forgiven him of his crimes ? Have you forgot ? Would you call him a pillar of society now ? This is the point I'm making. OK Brady, Huntley and West however they changed their lives around must never be forgiven.
[quote][p][bold]boom[/bold] wrote: @richcarol. Have to agree with birlis, a thief is a thief whether it's small time or big time. Bank / building society robbers - probably armed. Funny how people are braver when holding a weapon. Decent people ? Nah.[/p][/quote]This site is all about opinions and I have not got any problems with anyone's thoughts on subjects. The 60s and 70s were a long time ago with the crimes they committed, but 40/50 years on theses men are now pillars of society and have served their crimes. Lets take Nelson Mandela who was as we know a real bbastard. He was a war terrorist a murderer of men woman and children a bomber a leader of his time. People have short memory's when it suits them. Have you forgiven him of his crimes ? Have you forgot ? Would you call him a pillar of society now ? This is the point I'm making. OK Brady, Huntley and West however they changed their lives around must never be forgiven. richcarol
  • Score: 1

10:29am Wed 25 Jul 12

BIRLIS says...

Forgive Nelson Mandela his crimes? Of course not. As you said, he was a terrorist and a murderer. Doing good later cannot compensate for that in my opinion.
Forgive Nelson Mandela his crimes? Of course not. As you said, he was a terrorist and a murderer. Doing good later cannot compensate for that in my opinion. BIRLIS
  • Score: 1

5:16pm Wed 25 Jul 12

richcarol says...

BIRLIS wrote:
Forgive Nelson Mandela his crimes? Of course not. As you said, he was a terrorist and a murderer. Doing good later cannot compensate for that in my opinion.
Fair comment .. I understand where you are coming from.
[quote][p][bold]BIRLIS[/bold] wrote: Forgive Nelson Mandela his crimes? Of course not. As you said, he was a terrorist and a murderer. Doing good later cannot compensate for that in my opinion.[/p][/quote]Fair comment .. I understand where you are coming from. richcarol
  • Score: 0

8:25am Thu 26 Jul 12

richcarol says...

Lets see what the judge gives them next week. Guaranteed its going to be a weak short sentence again. I remember when she and Jimmy kicked a pregnant woman when robbing her for her phone and purse and the victims baby inside her died 3 days later, she only go 6 Months. Then when they stabbed another girl and robbed her they only got again another 6 months which was 12 weeks with tag. Unless these savages are locked up for at least 8 years each, when they are released with a short sentence they will be back on the streets robbing beating torturing and stabbing. I will bet that they get a quick year and will be tagged and back on the streets within 25 weeks.
Lets see what the judge gives them next week. Guaranteed its going to be a weak short sentence again. I remember when she and Jimmy kicked a pregnant woman when robbing her for her phone and purse and the victims baby inside her died 3 days later, she only go 6 Months. Then when they stabbed another girl and robbed her they only got again another 6 months which was 12 weeks with tag. Unless these savages are locked up for at least 8 years each, when they are released with a short sentence they will be back on the streets robbing beating torturing and stabbing. I will bet that they get a quick year and will be tagged and back on the streets within 25 weeks. richcarol
  • Score: 0

8:54am Thu 26 Jul 12

richcarol says...

I saw her grandma Kath yesterday afternoon and she hopes Kariss gets a very long prison term and gets off the Heroin because she cannot take anymore of her. But I said to kath " you have purchased Heroin for her over the years and so has her mum" She replied " Yes Carol we have, but what else could I do ? Its my granddaughter " I'm now agreeing with many of you echo writers that the whole family are vile and evil. Carol
I saw her grandma Kath yesterday afternoon and she hopes Kariss gets a very long prison term and gets off the Heroin because she cannot take anymore of her. But I said to kath " you have purchased Heroin for her over the years and so has her mum" She replied " Yes Carol we have, but what else could I do ? Its my granddaughter " I'm now agreeing with many of you echo writers that the whole family are vile and evil. Carol richcarol
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree