Father angry after 13-year-old daughter propositioned by waiter

First published in News by

A FATHER says he will never return to a restaurant amid claims his 13-year-old daughter was propositioned by a waiter.

Matthew Lengthorn, 33, said his daughter Paige, who was in her Deanes School uniform, was chatted up by a 23-year-old Indian waiter who gave his email address to the teenager in the Aroma restaurant at the Festival Leisure Park in Basildon.

Waiting staff at the restaurant were given a massive dressing down by the shop manager and were warned never to swap personal details with customers.

Mr Lengthorn, of Deneway, Basildon said: “Paige was still wearing her school uniform, and even though she may look a bit older, it was clear she was a schoolgirl.

“What struck me was there were a lot of older women in the restaurant, but he seemed to single her out. He must have known she was here with her parents, but he seemed to wait until she was on her own getting some food at the buffet before giving her his email and telling her to contact him.

“She came back to the table almost white and said I think that man is a pervert, she was quite shaken.”

Mr Lengthorn said he took it up with the restaurant manager, but was not happy when he appeared to make light of it, and so eventually called the police.

The concerned father added: “The manager said something about the waiter liking younger girls, “The police came and spoke to the waiter and gave him a warning, but at one stage they said they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter, so how can they be sure he understood the warning.

“It makes me wonder if this has gone on before, there are quite a few families who will take their children in there. We definitely won’t be going back.”

Raymond Cheng, who manages Aroma, said he kept all his staff back on Tuesday (oct 16) and warned them not to get too friendly.

He said: “This was a misunderstanding and I gave all staff a strong warning after it happened. I told them never to swap any personal details with customers, no matter what age they are.

“The waiter gave the girl a fake email address but that was misguided and he has been told he shouldn’t have done it.

“He said the girl kept asking for his email address so that is why he gave her a fake one. He was in the wrong and knows it shouldn’t have happened.”

A spokesman for Essex Police added: “Police were called to the restaurant at about 8pm and spoke to this man who was very upset that the waiter had given his teenage girl his phone number, but it was established that she asked for his Facebook details while at the chocolate fountain and he brought it to her at the table in front of her father, and that he thought the girl was 17.

“He was given a talking to by the officer, but he closed the incident and there was no further action.”

Comments (55)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:21am Tue 23 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

So a none story then? Schoolgirl not behaving herself; stupid waiter! Father looking to cause a problem.
So a none story then? Schoolgirl not behaving herself; stupid waiter! Father looking to cause a problem. Elephantman2
  • Score: 7

8:29am Tue 23 Oct 12

Russ13 says...

Compensation claim story if ever I've heard one!
Compensation claim story if ever I've heard one! Russ13
  • Score: 4

8:44am Tue 23 Oct 12

Brunning999 says...

Big culture difference involved here the overwhelming majority of our population believe in respect for each other and respect for our children to be children.
In many parts of the world girls are shown no respect whatsoever and are married off at a very young age which is common place this includes many countries in the middle and the Indian continent.
Any immigrant that settles here must accept our laws, cultures and human rights for all.
That waiter should be dealt with properly and advised if he wants to remain ignorant and disrespectful then return to his native country.
Big culture difference involved here the overwhelming majority of our population believe in respect for each other and respect for our children to be children. In many parts of the world girls are shown no respect whatsoever and are married off at a very young age which is common place this includes many countries in the middle and the Indian continent. Any immigrant that settles here must accept our laws, cultures and human rights for all. That waiter should be dealt with properly and advised if he wants to remain ignorant and disrespectful then return to his native country. Brunning999
  • Score: 8

8:50am Tue 23 Oct 12

DEBT*COLLECTOR says...

If this story was true then this would have been a different headline.

Any normal father with a brain would have dealt with this matter himself. If one of my kids told me this I if you know my own kids you would know if it was the truth. I would then deal with this as a man and like any father would.

What real man would run to the papers ? If a father knew this to be true he would have dealt with this himself and stood up as a man.

Come on people, in this padophile pervert climate we are all seeing in the press daily, would any of you men have suffered a man trying to groom your 13 year old daughter ???

No point answering it cos we all know the answer ?
If this story was true then this would have been a different headline. Any normal father with a brain would have dealt with this matter himself. If one of my kids told me this I if you know my own kids you would know if it was the truth. I would then deal with this as a man and like any father would. What real man would run to the papers ? If a father knew this to be true he would have dealt with this himself and stood up as a man. Come on people, in this padophile pervert climate we are all seeing in the press daily, would any of you men have suffered a man trying to groom your 13 year old daughter ??? No point answering it cos we all know the answer ? DEBT*COLLECTOR
  • Score: 1

8:56am Tue 23 Oct 12

Max 269 says...

In deed none story. lets look at the facts. father 33. Daughter 13 (father admitted Daughter looks older)
father had the daughter when he was 19 and 3 months old ish.
Only story here is has he got a job? Where is the mother?
No one likes to think their children are growing up.
In deed none story. lets look at the facts. father 33. Daughter 13 (father admitted Daughter looks older) father had the daughter when he was 19 and 3 months old ish. Only story here is has he got a job? Where is the mother? No one likes to think their children are growing up. Max 269
  • Score: -2

9:32am Tue 23 Oct 12

Steve H says...

If the father had kept a tighter leash on his **** of a daughter this would never had happened. The poor waiter, with his limited English, gave a fake e mail adrdress to shut her up.
If the father had kept a tighter leash on his **** of a daughter this would never had happened. The poor waiter, with his limited English, gave a fake e mail adrdress to shut her up. Steve H
  • Score: -2

9:43am Tue 23 Oct 12

DogsMessInLeigh says...

HOLY CRAP...all this occured by the chocolate fountain too.
HOLY CRAP...all this occured by the chocolate fountain too. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 5

9:47am Tue 23 Oct 12

Nebs says...

Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter.
So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman.
Something is not right here.
Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter. So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman. Something is not right here. Nebs
  • Score: 9

10:14am Tue 23 Oct 12

PJR-121 says...

Sounds to me like the police have sorted this, and the police statement pours water on the fathers claims. So why is this in the paper?

If Aroma suffer as a result of this bad publicity when the police have established the story is in fact the other way round - the girl asked the waiter for his details, then I'm sure they'll consider suing...
Sounds to me like the police have sorted this, and the police statement pours water on the fathers claims. So why is this in the paper? If Aroma suffer as a result of this bad publicity when the police have established the story is in fact the other way round - the girl asked the waiter for his details, then I'm sure they'll consider suing... PJR-121
  • Score: 3

10:28am Tue 23 Oct 12

asbo industries inc says...

Nebs wrote:
Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter.
So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman.
Something is not right here.
yes but the manager who's a chinaman can converse with him. anyone smell a rat?
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter. So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman. Something is not right here.[/p][/quote]yes but the manager who's a chinaman can converse with him. anyone smell a rat? asbo industries inc
  • Score: -1

11:45am Tue 23 Oct 12

SpiffSpaffington1984 says...

how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims!
how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims! SpiffSpaffington1984
  • Score: 8

12:16pm Tue 23 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims!
Reading this it appears you'd pound him because he's asian; I mean J Saville was asian wasn't he?
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims![/p][/quote]Reading this it appears you'd pound him because he's asian; I mean J Saville was asian wasn't he? Elephantman2
  • Score: -10

1:07pm Tue 23 Oct 12

alimac69 says...

So the dad said, even though his daughter was in school uniform, she looks older. Let's see a photo of her and decide for ourselves how old we think she is. Sixteen year olds wear school uniform too.
So the dad said, even though his daughter was in school uniform, she looks older. Let's see a photo of her and decide for ourselves how old we think she is. Sixteen year olds wear school uniform too. alimac69
  • Score: 2

1:15pm Tue 23 Oct 12

DEBT*COLLECTOR says...

alimac69 wrote:
So the dad said, even though his daughter was in school uniform, she looks older. Let's see a photo of her and decide for ourselves how old we think she is. Sixteen year olds wear school uniform too.
I definatley dont want to see a photo of a school girl in uniform.
[quote][p][bold]alimac69[/bold] wrote: So the dad said, even though his daughter was in school uniform, she looks older. Let's see a photo of her and decide for ourselves how old we think she is. Sixteen year olds wear school uniform too.[/p][/quote]I definatley dont want to see a photo of a school girl in uniform. DEBT*COLLECTOR
  • Score: 1

1:21pm Tue 23 Oct 12

DEBT*COLLECTOR says...

SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims!
English, Pakistani, Indian, African, Chinese what ever, if I was with my 13 year old daughter and a male adult chatted her up then the ending would be like a Steven Segal movie. I just dont see a real man letting this perv chat up his daughter. Obviously he is not a real man and definatley not a father. Why would anyone run to the newspaper ? The whole story stinks of BBBullshhit.
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims![/p][/quote]English, Pakistani, Indian, African, Chinese what ever, if I was with my 13 year old daughter and a male adult chatted her up then the ending would be like a Steven Segal movie. I just dont see a real man letting this perv chat up his daughter. Obviously he is not a real man and definatley not a father. Why would anyone run to the newspaper ? The whole story stinks of BBBullshhit. DEBT*COLLECTOR
  • Score: 0

2:19pm Tue 23 Oct 12

Olivia2847 says...

Sounds like a bit of emotional Argie bargie to me ......
Sounds like a bit of emotional Argie bargie to me ...... Olivia2847
  • Score: 0

2:52pm Tue 23 Oct 12

Steve H says...

DEBT*COLLECTOR wrote:
SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims!
English, Pakistani, Indian, African, Chinese what ever, if I was with my 13 year old daughter and a male adult chatted her up then the ending would be like a Steven Segal movie. I just dont see a real man letting this perv chat up his daughter. Obviously he is not a real man and definatley not a father. Why would anyone run to the newspaper ? The whole story stinks of BBBullshhit.
Are you thick? Did you read the article? SHE was chatting HIM up, he gave her a fake e mail address to shut her up.
[quote][p][bold]DEBT*COLLECTOR[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims![/p][/quote]English, Pakistani, Indian, African, Chinese what ever, if I was with my 13 year old daughter and a male adult chatted her up then the ending would be like a Steven Segal movie. I just dont see a real man letting this perv chat up his daughter. Obviously he is not a real man and definatley not a father. Why would anyone run to the newspaper ? The whole story stinks of BBBullshhit.[/p][/quote]Are you thick? Did you read the article? SHE was chatting HIM up, he gave her a fake e mail address to shut her up. Steve H
  • Score: 2

3:36pm Tue 23 Oct 12

SpiffSpaffington1984 says...

thats what HE claimed happened
thats what HE claimed happened SpiffSpaffington1984
  • Score: 4

4:00pm Tue 23 Oct 12

Steve H says...

SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
thats what HE claimed happened
The article states:-

A spokesman for Essex Police added: “Police were called to the restaurant at about 8pm and spoke to this man who was very upset that the waiter had given his teenage girl his phone number, but it was established that she asked for his Facebook details while at the chocolate fountain and he brought it to her at the table in front of her father, and that he thought the girl was 17.
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: thats what HE claimed happened[/p][/quote]The article states:- A spokesman for Essex Police added: “Police were called to the restaurant at about 8pm and spoke to this man who was very upset that the waiter had given his teenage girl his phone number, but it was established that she asked for his Facebook details while at the chocolate fountain and he brought it to her at the table in front of her father, and that he thought the girl was 17. Steve H
  • Score: 0

4:45pm Tue 23 Oct 12

APR says...

Strewth, not exactly a Jimm Savile moment was it . Why on earth call the police ?

Talking of Jimmy Savile, there are now two identical stories about him running on here now. Neither of which we are deemed adult enough to comment on.
Strewth, not exactly a Jimm Savile moment was it . Why on earth call the police ? Talking of Jimmy Savile, there are now two identical stories about him running on here now. Neither of which we are deemed adult enough to comment on. APR
  • Score: 0

4:56pm Tue 23 Oct 12

firedog says...

He was just trying to curry favour with her.
He was just trying to curry favour with her. firedog
  • Score: 3

5:59pm Tue 23 Oct 12

louise123 says...

sounds like they just wanted a few FREE meals from the manager, and went to the papers when he didn't get his way, who s the child.
sounds like they just wanted a few FREE meals from the manager, and went to the papers when he didn't get his way, who s the child. louise123
  • Score: 2

6:43pm Tue 23 Oct 12

SpiffSpaffington1984 says...

Ah the joys of being an extreme-lefty, anyone who doesn't share your liberal, free-for-all views is racist, people like you are how this country got into the state its in, unprecented levels of migrant crime and a whole society too gutless to aknowledge it incase people think we are racist! Sod that i was born here and il die here, i can trace my ancestry back to king alfred the great and im not too much of coward to tell it like it is, i see no racism, i bet you think white people cant be victims of race-hate too dont you? Are rapists just misunderstood souls who need a hug? Are you wearing an organically-produced cardigan and eating soup for dinner? I bet at least 20% of the stuff in your cupboard has "fair trade" stamped on it doesnt it? Go save a whale you hippy!
Ah the joys of being an extreme-lefty, anyone who doesn't share your liberal, free-for-all views is racist, people like you are how this country got into the state its in, unprecented levels of migrant crime and a whole society too gutless to aknowledge it incase people think we are racist! Sod that i was born here and il die here, i can trace my ancestry back to king alfred the great and im not too much of coward to tell it like it is, i see no racism, i bet you think white people cant be victims of race-hate too dont you? Are rapists just misunderstood souls who need a hug? Are you wearing an organically-produced cardigan and eating soup for dinner? I bet at least 20% of the stuff in your cupboard has "fair trade" stamped on it doesnt it? Go save a whale you hippy! SpiffSpaffington1984
  • Score: 0

6:54pm Tue 23 Oct 12

Steve H says...

No, I just read the article and get the information.

When I see someone explain an ethnic minoritory as 'this lot' and that they are to blame, that is all I need to see and understand that persons views.

Oh and as for Lefty, I'll have you know I have a poster of Margaret Thatcher.
No, I just read the article and get the information. When I see someone explain an ethnic minoritory as 'this lot' and that they are to blame, that is all I need to see and understand that persons views. Oh and as for Lefty, I'll have you know I have a poster of Margaret Thatcher. Steve H
  • Score: 1

7:56pm Tue 23 Oct 12

whataday says...

Steve H wrote:
No, I just read the article and get the information.

When I see someone explain an ethnic minoritory as 'this lot' and that they are to blame, that is all I need to see and understand that persons views.

Oh and as for Lefty, I'll have you know I have a poster of Margaret Thatcher.
Well that explains your attitude
[quote][p][bold]Steve H[/bold] wrote: No, I just read the article and get the information. When I see someone explain an ethnic minoritory as 'this lot' and that they are to blame, that is all I need to see and understand that persons views. Oh and as for Lefty, I'll have you know I have a poster of Margaret Thatcher.[/p][/quote]Well that explains your attitude whataday
  • Score: -1

8:38pm Tue 23 Oct 12

InTheKnowOk says...

Indian waiter working in a Chinese restaurant, that's gotta be a first !
Indian waiter working in a Chinese restaurant, that's gotta be a first ! InTheKnowOk
  • Score: 0

10:11pm Tue 23 Oct 12

APR says...

Seems like the girl new exactly what she was doing, and in the process, got the waiter into trouble.
Seems like the girl new exactly what she was doing, and in the process, got the waiter into trouble. APR
  • Score: 4

11:06pm Tue 23 Oct 12

emcee says...

Could be that the father needed to blame someone else, and thus save face, for a situation his "over friendly" daughter seems to have instigated and he that had no control over, maybe.
Could be that the father needed to blame someone else, and thus save face, for a situation his "over friendly" daughter seems to have instigated and he that had no control over, maybe. emcee
  • Score: 6

6:37am Wed 24 Oct 12

thesouthendone says...

At least the guy had a job! where else will you find that in Basildon? obviously other than the people who works at the job center.
At least the guy had a job! where else will you find that in Basildon? obviously other than the people who works at the job center. thesouthendone
  • Score: 0

7:56am Wed 24 Oct 12

Blind Haze says...

Nebs wrote:
Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter.
So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman.
Something is not right here.
To be honest Nebs, it's the other way round with me, I can converse with adults but can't understand a word teenagers say.

A couple of years ago, I was dropping my son off and heard someone talking to me - I turned round and it was a kid. I asked him what he said and he replied 'yo bruv, you're blow innit blood'.

If anyone could translate for me, I'd be very appreciative.
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: Depending on the facts as reported, either he was trying to chat her up or she was trying get his contact details and he gave fake details. Then, when the Police arrive, they couldn’t really talk to him properly because they needed an interpreter. So, he can converse with a young girl but not a policeman. Something is not right here.[/p][/quote]To be honest Nebs, it's the other way round with me, I can converse with adults but can't understand a word teenagers say. A couple of years ago, I was dropping my son off and heard someone talking to me - I turned round and it was a kid. I asked him what he said and he replied 'yo bruv, you're blow innit blood'. If anyone could translate for me, I'd be very appreciative. Blind Haze
  • Score: 1

9:46am Wed 24 Oct 12

PJR-121 says...

SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims!
Quite easy really if she does all the talking. The report doesn't state he doesn't understand English, just very little.

And as for Nebs comment - the fact he doesn't speak much English would most likely back up that she was coming onto him wouldn't it? He'd have to do much less talking in that situation...
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: how could she have chatted him up and asked for his email if he doesnt speak english? just because the police say they conclude that she asked him, doesnt mean thats what happened, look at the asian sex crime gangs, every 1 of them said the girls approached them, i know whos version of events id take. if that was my daughter id have pounded him until my hands were broken, maybe the dad went to the paper as we all know the police will happily turn a blind eye to foreign paedophiles, even arrest the victims![/p][/quote]Quite easy really if she does all the talking. The report doesn't state he doesn't understand English, just very little. And as for Nebs comment - the fact he doesn't speak much English would most likely back up that she was coming onto him wouldn't it? He'd have to do much less talking in that situation... PJR-121
  • Score: 1

3:19pm Wed 24 Oct 12

asbo industries inc says...

a complete non-story. the police have investigated and taken no action. the father should have been booked for wasting police time
a complete non-story. the police have investigated and taken no action. the father should have been booked for wasting police time asbo industries inc
  • Score: 1

4:16pm Wed 24 Oct 12

Alekhine says...

A waste of police time...surely not. I don't think the father was after a free meal.
A waste of police time...surely not. I don't think the father was after a free meal. Alekhine
  • Score: 0

5:03pm Wed 24 Oct 12

Minceir. says...

asbo industries inc wrote:
a complete non-story. the police have investigated and taken no action. the father should have been booked for wasting police time
Perhaps you think one of them was only after a kiss and a cuddle?
[quote][p][bold]asbo industries inc[/bold] wrote: a complete non-story. the police have investigated and taken no action. the father should have been booked for wasting police time[/p][/quote]Perhaps you think one of them was only after a kiss and a cuddle? Minceir.
  • Score: 0

5:38pm Wed 24 Oct 12

asbo industries inc says...

well if you like...
well if you like... asbo industries inc
  • Score: 0

6:34pm Wed 24 Oct 12

Steve H says...

IamShaw wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
BobSpicer wrote:
What do you expect from this lot? White underage girls mean nothing to them.
The multiracial ‘experiment’ failed a long time ago.
When you say "them" who so you mean exactly?
Stupid comment. Admittedly he could have worded it better, but you have bought race in to it, not him.

He's referring to people who don't understand when its inappropriate to talk to young girls and ask for email addresses. Them people.

This is the issue when there are stories including someone from a different race. It's difficult to discuss without being called a racist.

This Indian man clearly has different understanding on how things are done, but should have been taught (or at least learnt by now), that we do things differently here, and he'll need to adjust.
For Gods sake, HE wasn't asking for HER details. SHE was asking for HIS!!!

The fact that BobSpicer cannot bring himself to type the word Indian and tars all Indians as paedophiles, clealy shows his racist tendancies.
[quote][p][bold]IamShaw[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BobSpicer[/bold] wrote: What do you expect from this lot? White underage girls mean nothing to them. The multiracial ‘experiment’ failed a long time ago.[/p][/quote]When you say "them" who so you mean exactly?[/p][/quote]Stupid comment. Admittedly he could have worded it better, but you have bought race in to it, not him. He's referring to people who don't understand when its inappropriate to talk to young girls and ask for email addresses. Them people. This is the issue when there are stories including someone from a different race. It's difficult to discuss without being called a racist. This Indian man clearly has different understanding on how things are done, but should have been taught (or at least learnt by now), that we do things differently here, and he'll need to adjust.[/p][/quote]For Gods sake, HE wasn't asking for HER details. SHE was asking for HIS!!! The fact that BobSpicer cannot bring himself to type the word Indian and tars all Indians as paedophiles, clealy shows his racist tendancies. Steve H
  • Score: 2

9:44am Thu 25 Oct 12

Nutter_Alan says...

Stupid girl and stupid waiter. After reading all the story, I still cant help but think the waiter is a paedophile, even if the email adress was not a real one, he still shouldn't of been talking to the girl in a personal way!
Stupid girl and stupid waiter. After reading all the story, I still cant help but think the waiter is a paedophile, even if the email adress was not a real one, he still shouldn't of been talking to the girl in a personal way! Nutter_Alan
  • Score: -1

4:24pm Thu 25 Oct 12

APR says...

It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester.
You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now.

Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society.

With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better.
It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester. You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now. Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society. With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better. APR
  • Score: 0

5:50pm Thu 25 Oct 12

benfleet101 says...

Brunning999 wrote:
Big culture difference involved here the overwhelming majority of our population believe in respect for each other and respect for our children to be children.
In many parts of the world girls are shown no respect whatsoever and are married off at a very young age which is common place this includes many countries in the middle and the Indian continent.
Any immigrant that settles here must accept our laws, cultures and human rights for all.
That waiter should be dealt with properly and advised if he wants to remain ignorant and disrespectful then return to his native country.
And what is your opinion of our culture where young girls are comfortable asking older, foreign men who are complete strangers to them for their facebook address in order that they make contact with them? What signal do you think that sends out?
[quote][p][bold]Brunning999[/bold] wrote: Big culture difference involved here the overwhelming majority of our population believe in respect for each other and respect for our children to be children. In many parts of the world girls are shown no respect whatsoever and are married off at a very young age which is common place this includes many countries in the middle and the Indian continent. Any immigrant that settles here must accept our laws, cultures and human rights for all. That waiter should be dealt with properly and advised if he wants to remain ignorant and disrespectful then return to his native country.[/p][/quote]And what is your opinion of our culture where young girls are comfortable asking older, foreign men who are complete strangers to them for their facebook address in order that they make contact with them? What signal do you think that sends out? benfleet101
  • Score: 1

5:51pm Thu 25 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

APR wrote:
It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester.
You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now.

Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society.

With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better.
Hopefully not everyone is frightened of providing children with the love care and support they need; including school teachers.

The most annoying aspect of this report is it has allowed some posters to raise the pedophile card where by definition it is not warranted. Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children. This story clearly implies that this young lady does not fall in to this bracket. Despite the current publicity around a certain pervert it is normally close family that abuse young children and is relatively rare.

If as in this report the waiter assumed (incorrectly) that the girl was 17 (17 year old's still wear school uniform) nobody would be concerned at a 17 year old dating a 23 year old; happens all the time in the world of work. Who would bat an eye lid at a 23 year old dating a 33 yearold? The father should have just pulled the manager and waiter to one side and told them his daughters age; he should then have sat her on the naughty step for 13 minutes!
[quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester. You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now. Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society. With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better.[/p][/quote]Hopefully not everyone is frightened of providing children with the love care and support they need; including school teachers. The most annoying aspect of this report is it has allowed some posters to raise the pedophile card where by definition it is not warranted. Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children. This story clearly implies that this young lady does not fall in to this bracket. Despite the current publicity around a certain pervert it is normally close family that abuse young children and is relatively rare. If as in this report the waiter assumed (incorrectly) that the girl was 17 (17 year old's still wear school uniform) nobody would be concerned at a 17 year old dating a 23 year old; happens all the time in the world of work. Who would bat an eye lid at a 23 year old dating a 33 yearold? The father should have just pulled the manager and waiter to one side and told them his daughters age; he should then have sat her on the naughty step for 13 minutes! Elephantman2
  • Score: 0

5:54pm Thu 25 Oct 12

benfleet101 says...

DEBT*COLLECTOR wrote:
If this story was true then this would have been a different headline.

Any normal father with a brain would have dealt with this matter himself. If one of my kids told me this I if you know my own kids you would know if it was the truth. I would then deal with this as a man and like any father would.

What real man would run to the papers ? If a father knew this to be true he would have dealt with this himself and stood up as a man.

Come on people, in this padophile pervert climate we are all seeing in the press daily, would any of you men have suffered a man trying to groom your 13 year old daughter ???

No point answering it cos we all know the answer ?
How on earth was he 'grooming' her?The police said it was her who asked for his Facebook address.
[quote][p][bold]DEBT*COLLECTOR[/bold] wrote: If this story was true then this would have been a different headline. Any normal father with a brain would have dealt with this matter himself. If one of my kids told me this I if you know my own kids you would know if it was the truth. I would then deal with this as a man and like any father would. What real man would run to the papers ? If a father knew this to be true he would have dealt with this himself and stood up as a man. Come on people, in this padophile pervert climate we are all seeing in the press daily, would any of you men have suffered a man trying to groom your 13 year old daughter ??? No point answering it cos we all know the answer ?[/p][/quote]How on earth was he 'grooming' her?The police said it was her who asked for his Facebook address. benfleet101
  • Score: 1

6:08pm Thu 25 Oct 12

benfleet101 says...

SpiffSpaffington1984 wrote:
Ah the joys of being an extreme-lefty, anyone who doesn't share your liberal, free-for-all views is racist, people like you are how this country got into the state its in, unprecented levels of migrant crime and a whole society too gutless to aknowledge it incase people think we are racist! Sod that i was born here and il die here, i can trace my ancestry back to king alfred the great and im not too much of coward to tell it like it is, i see no racism, i bet you think white people cant be victims of race-hate too dont you? Are rapists just misunderstood souls who need a hug? Are you wearing an organically-produced cardigan and eating soup for dinner? I bet at least 20% of the stuff in your cupboard has "fair trade" stamped on it doesnt it? Go save a whale you hippy!
Bless! It is so amusing just how narrow minded some are! Obviously you are not comfortable with...
Cardigan wearers
People who prefer organically produced products
Soup drinkers
consumers who like to buy products that give some of the profits back to the people who ACTUALLY PRODUCE THEM
Conservationists
Hippys!

Wow! That's some list. Would love to hear your justification for soup drinkers! lol
[quote][p][bold]SpiffSpaffington1984[/bold] wrote: Ah the joys of being an extreme-lefty, anyone who doesn't share your liberal, free-for-all views is racist, people like you are how this country got into the state its in, unprecented levels of migrant crime and a whole society too gutless to aknowledge it incase people think we are racist! Sod that i was born here and il die here, i can trace my ancestry back to king alfred the great and im not too much of coward to tell it like it is, i see no racism, i bet you think white people cant be victims of race-hate too dont you? Are rapists just misunderstood souls who need a hug? Are you wearing an organically-produced cardigan and eating soup for dinner? I bet at least 20% of the stuff in your cupboard has "fair trade" stamped on it doesnt it? Go save a whale you hippy![/p][/quote]Bless! It is so amusing just how narrow minded some are! Obviously you are not comfortable with... Cardigan wearers People who prefer organically produced products Soup drinkers consumers who like to buy products that give some of the profits back to the people who ACTUALLY PRODUCE THEM Conservationists Hippys! Wow! That's some list. Would love to hear your justification for soup drinkers! lol benfleet101
  • Score: 1

6:37pm Thu 25 Oct 12

Soouthchurch59 says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
APR wrote:
It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester.
You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now.

Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society.

With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better.
Hopefully not everyone is frightened of providing children with the love care and support they need; including school teachers.

The most annoying aspect of this report is it has allowed some posters to raise the pedophile card where by definition it is not warranted. Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children. This story clearly implies that this young lady does not fall in to this bracket. Despite the current publicity around a certain pervert it is normally close family that abuse young children and is relatively rare.

If as in this report the waiter assumed (incorrectly) that the girl was 17 (17 year old's still wear school uniform) nobody would be concerned at a 17 year old dating a 23 year old; happens all the time in the world of work. Who would bat an eye lid at a 23 year old dating a 33 yearold? The father should have just pulled the manager and waiter to one side and told them his daughters age; he should then have sat her on the naughty step for 13 minutes!
'Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile.
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: It's a great shame that these days, adults are frightened to go anywhere near children. Just in case they are accused of being a child molester. You have to actively avoid going anywhere near children now. Even a school teacher cannot comfort a child who is upset, without laying themselves open to charges of assault. We are indeed living in a sad society. With all of these revelations about Jim-my Sa-vile, the various celebs, and an an ex-PM being implicated in a paedophile ring, things are not going to get any better.[/p][/quote]Hopefully not everyone is frightened of providing children with the love care and support they need; including school teachers. The most annoying aspect of this report is it has allowed some posters to raise the pedophile card where by definition it is not warranted. Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children. This story clearly implies that this young lady does not fall in to this bracket. Despite the current publicity around a certain pervert it is normally close family that abuse young children and is relatively rare. If as in this report the waiter assumed (incorrectly) that the girl was 17 (17 year old's still wear school uniform) nobody would be concerned at a 17 year old dating a 23 year old; happens all the time in the world of work. Who would bat an eye lid at a 23 year old dating a 33 yearold? The father should have just pulled the manager and waiter to one side and told them his daughters age; he should then have sat her on the naughty step for 13 minutes![/p][/quote]'Pedophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile. Soouthchurch59
  • Score: 0

9:24am Fri 26 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

propositionedpast participle, past tense of prop·o·si·tion (Verb)




Verb:

Propositioned definition:

1.Make a suggestion of sexual intercourse to (someone with whom one is not sexually involved), esp. in an unsubtle or offensive way.
2.Make an offer or suggestion to (someone).

Id that really what the Echo mean by the headline?
propositionedpast participle, past tense of prop·o·si·tion (Verb) Verb: Propositioned definition: 1.Make a suggestion of sexual intercourse to (someone with whom one is not sexually involved), esp. in an unsubtle or offensive way. 2.Make an offer or suggestion to (someone). Id that really what the Echo mean by the headline? Elephantman2
  • Score: 1

9:27am Fri 26 Oct 12

APR says...

Quote.....'".....Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Quote.....'".....Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ? APR
  • Score: 0

11:49am Fri 26 Oct 12

Soouthchurch59 says...

APR wrote:
Quote.....'"...
..Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
[quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right! Soouthchurch59
  • Score: 0

12:43pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Alekhine says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
propositionedpast participle, past tense of prop·o·si·tion (Verb) Verb: Propositioned definition: 1.Make a suggestion of sexual intercourse to (someone with whom one is not sexually involved), esp. in an unsubtle or offensive way. 2.Make an offer or suggestion to (someone). Id that really what the Echo mean by the headline?
I don't believe the headline has another meaning. It it does, all those rich old ladies cruising the Caribbean are going to be disappointed.
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: propositionedpast participle, past tense of prop·o·si·tion (Verb) Verb: Propositioned definition: 1.Make a suggestion of sexual intercourse to (someone with whom one is not sexually involved), esp. in an unsubtle or offensive way. 2.Make an offer or suggestion to (someone). Id that really what the Echo mean by the headline?[/p][/quote]I don't believe the headline has another meaning. It it does, all those rich old ladies cruising the Caribbean are going to be disappointed. Alekhine
  • Score: 0

1:14pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote:
Quote.....'"...

..Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario:

"23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old".

I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief!
[quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario: "23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old". I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief! Elephantman2
  • Score: 0

2:00pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Soouthchurch59 says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote:
Quote.....'"...


..Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario:

"23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old".

I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief!
Surely, you mean: 23 year old takes a fancy to a 13 year old, and subsequently has her age confirmed by her irate Father?
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario: "23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old". I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief![/p][/quote]Surely, you mean: 23 year old takes a fancy to a 13 year old, and subsequently has her age confirmed by her irate Father? Soouthchurch59
  • Score: 0

3:24pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Lastlaugh... says...

Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote:
Quote.....'"...

..Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
" Not being an educated man "

OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring?

Where is the old reprobate anyway?
[quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway? Lastlaugh...
  • Score: 0

3:30pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Alekhine says...

Lastlaugh... wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?
Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?
[quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?[/p][/quote]Did he not go to the same school you did'nt? Alekhine
  • Score: 0

3:37pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Elephantman2 says...

Soouthchurch59 wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote:
Quote.....'"...



..Ped
ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.'

Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....."


Feel free to Google anything you want.
It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario:

"23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old".

I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief!
Surely, you mean: 23 year old takes a fancy to a 13 year old, and subsequently has her age confirmed by her irate Father?
No I don't mean that. That is not what the report says no matter how much you may wish it did.
[quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]I believe your spelling is rigth; However the content I believe is irrelavent! If I read this report correctly; my interpretaion of what is written boils down to this as an absolute worst case scenario: "23 year old takes a fancy to a 17 year old, then subsequently finds out she is 13 years old". I don't think there is anything else to gather from the story unless of course you are deliberately making mischief![/p][/quote]Surely, you mean: 23 year old takes a fancy to a 13 year old, and subsequently has her age confirmed by her irate Father?[/p][/quote]No I don't mean that. That is not what the report says no matter how much you may wish it did. Elephantman2
  • Score: 0

3:48pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Lastlaugh... says...

Alekhine wrote:
Lastlaugh... wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?
Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?
I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing.

Can you make your own clothes?
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?[/p][/quote]Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?[/p][/quote]I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing. Can you make your own clothes? Lastlaugh...
  • Score: 0

4:05pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Alekhine says...

Lastlaugh... wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
Lastlaugh... wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?
Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?
I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing. Can you make your own clothes?
I don't need to. Can you charter ships?
[quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?[/p][/quote]Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?[/p][/quote]I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing. Can you make your own clothes?[/p][/quote]I don't need to. Can you charter ships? Alekhine
  • Score: 0

5:04pm Fri 26 Oct 12

Lastlaugh... says...

Alekhine wrote:
Lastlaugh... wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
Lastlaugh... wrote:
Soouthchurch59 wrote:
APR wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?
Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right!
" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?
Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?
I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing. Can you make your own clothes?
I don't need to. Can you charter ships?
Iv never tried but i suppose so! If you can im sure anyone can.
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lastlaugh...[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]APR[/bold] wrote: Quote.....'"... ..Ped ophiles are by definition attracted to prepubescent children.' Might I suggest you google the words: hebephile and ephebophile....." Feel free to Google anything you want. It may help if you get the spelling correct ?[/p][/quote]Not being an educated man I often get things wrong, however, on this occasion, I believe I'm right![/p][/quote]" Not being an educated man " OH NO! I wish you hadn't posted that...You know what that might bring? Where is the old reprobate anyway?[/p][/quote]Did he not go to the same school you did'nt?[/p][/quote]I often think me and you went to the same school. I of course would of been in the higher class and you in the class that made paper cut-outs of triangles...one lesson.. and the next paper cut outs of circles....whilst singing. Can you make your own clothes?[/p][/quote]I don't need to. Can you charter ships?[/p][/quote]Iv never tried but i suppose so! If you can im sure anyone can. Lastlaugh...
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree